2-DAY PROPOSAL DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
This training provides your firm with an understanding of today’s government proposal requirements as well as a step-by-step submission roadmap for those of you new to proposal development or if you are wishing to improve your proposal win rate.
Get key guidance from the person who led the evaluation of government and prime contractor proposals and who now instructs federal acquisition professionals in Request for Proposal (RFP) development and proposal evaluation.
This course is designed educate you on:
- How to decipher any RFP
- Identifying the most essential and central elements you must address in your proposal
- Why Lowest Price Technically Acceptable (LPTA) and Tradeoff RFP’s require significantly different responses
- Interpreting proposal preparation instructions and evaluation criteria.
- Identifying key government’s desires you must address in your proposal
The course provides:
- Downloadable copy of A Guide to Developing Winning Proposal
- Downloadable templates on formatting, graphic styles and other techniques to enhance the proposal document
- Examples that illustrate the look and feel of a professionally developed document
- “Unlimited Access” to the instructor for post-course questions you may have
Course Outline (pdf) | Proposal Development Guide Table of Contents (pdf)
SERVICE CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
This intensive 1-day training has been developed specifically to provide you with an “insiders” knowledge of what you will be up against once you are awarded a service contract. Learn about major contract clauses and performance responsibilities unique to service contracts.
This training is not so much about performing the work as it is having you gain an understanding of the legal, legislative and administrative requirements that manifest during contract performance. Your technical capabilities may be superior, but what happens when there are issues and problems. Don’t fall short head-to-head match with the customer. Knowing how to deal with issues and problems is critical to surviving in today’s competitive environment. Click below to learn more.
Course Outline (pdf)