SU-135 – Quality Assurance Surveillance Plans (QASP)
If you are a service contractor, the federal government will assess your performance using a Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP). The QASP is unique to service contracts and is a tool used primarily by government technical personnel to surveil, evaluate, and measure your performance.
What you will learn in this course:
- What is a QASP, how is it developed and how is it used in ensuring the quality of your work
- Why the government may require you to develop a QASP and submit it as part of your proposal
- What are the main elements of a QASP
- How does the government use a QASP to measure your performance
- The Contractor Performance Assessment Reporting System (CPARS), Past Performance Information Retrieval System (PPIRS) and relationship the QASP has on your final performance report card